Knowledge Management Specialist
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
North Vancouver, BC
0 - 35 per hour
Excellent opportunity! Contract position 4-6 months.
$35 per hour - 4-6 months contract
Do you have experience producing documents detailing key business processes?
We are looking for a Knowledge Management Specialist to capture and document some key business processes and systems for a business in North Vancouver.
Responsibility will include:
- Implementing the knowledge management strategy and framework for the business
- Organizing multiple sources of internal documentation to be used across the company
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to identify and capture business processes
- Drive a learning agenda for staff to develop best practices in regards to processes and use of systems.
- Implement the use of knowledge and process capture technology
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular meetings to keep all interested parties up to date on project progress
- Work with the Learning and Development department to translate documented processes and systems so they can introduce them into training programs and performance support tools
- Bachelors degree with focus on training, business processes, knowledge management or related field
- 2-5 years work experience in knowledge management
- Experience implementing documentation processes
- Experience in user testing and project management
- Experience using uPerform (knowledge capture technology) is beneficial
- Strong MS Office skills
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong ability to work autonomously, and to deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
If you would like to be considered for this position apply today through the link, or send us your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Knowledge Management Specialist ref 1748322
For more positions like these visit www.marmaladerecruitment.ca
Please note only candidates with the rights to work in Canada will be considered.
Marmalade Recruitment & Resources Inc. is an association of highly experienced independent recruitment experts who have significant track records of success.
We have combined our resources, in-depth knowledge and contacts so we can provide exceptional permanent and temporary Accounting & Finance, HR, Marketing and Office Support employment solutions to Greater Vancouver.
If you are looking for a new job, have a vacancy in your company, or are interested in working as a Recruiter in Greater Vancouver, contact us to find out why so many employers, candidates and recruiters are turning to Marmalade Recruitment & Resources Inc. for their employment solutions.
Call us: 1-855-8282828 (toll-free)
Email us: email@example.com