Payroll & Benefits Administrator (PCP)
Salary : $55k
Candidate Id : 1394193
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 2 Weeks
PCP certified payroll & benefits administrator with over 15 years experience in full cycle payroll.
- PCP certified payroll & benefits specialist with over 15 years experience gained within the construction and retail sectors.
- Accomplishments include: Successfully implemented Quickbooks, Sage 100 and Exact Time (time and attendance software) in her last two companies.
- Experienced in: Full cycle payroll for hourly and salaried non-union employees (up to 120 staff), accounts payable, accounts receivable; benefits administration; HR administration; bank reconciliations; journal entries; WCB remittances; processing T4’s and ROE’s; cheque runs; month-end and year-end reporting for payroll, accounts payable and receivable.
- A highly diligent, self-motivated individual she articulates herself well and has great interpersonal skills
- Systems experience: Sage 50, Sage 100, Quickbooks, Exact Time, MS Excel
She has strong experience in payroll and benefits administration having had sole responsibility for the payroll and benefits administration for her last two companies (both of which she was with for over 2 years) and having obtained her PCP certification. She has a background in accounting and has also had acquired office managerial experience. A popular and well-liked person in her company she offers dedication to her work, attention to detail and a friendly and accommodating manner. She is looking for a new position as her current company is downsizing and the future of the company is looking unstable.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at email@example.com
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers