FP&A Manager - MBA
Salary : $115,000+
Candidate Id : 1565691
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 2 Weeks
The financial guidance and analysis he provided to a large international tech company were recognised as being directly responsible for turning around the company's negative cash flow
- An FP&A leader, he has an MBA (major in Finance) and over 15 years financial planning and analysis managerial experience. The majority of his career has been in the tech and manufacturing sector, working within large international private and publically traded companies. He is also experienced in establishing and managing a small tech manufacturing company’s financial planning process for IPO.
- Accomplishment: The financial guidance and analysis he provided to a large international tech company were recognised as being directly responsible for turning around the company's negative cash flow.
- Experienced in: Financial reporting & analysis; budgeting & forecasting; leading and managing finance departments (up to 4 direct reports); process management; identification of opportunities for improvement; compensation planning; KPI modeling; establishing sales targets; IPO preparation; implementing budgeting and reporting tools.
- A highly engaging, personable and persuasive individual. He is a compelling and inspiring leader with a strong ability to build rapport quickly and provide detailed information simply.
- Systems experience: Adaptive insights; Cognos; Netsuite; Hyperion; Oracle; Salesforce, MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
He is a highly accomplished, knowledgeable and proactive financial planning and analysis leader. He has gained the majority of his roles through referrals of CFO’s who have worked with him before. He is renowned for having great leadership skills, spearheading initiatives and gaining trust and collaboration quickly with key business partners and their teams. He enjoys solving problems and enhancing processes and determining financial targets. He is tech savvy and has extensive experience in using a broad range of budgeting and forecasting tools.
He has been with his current company for nearly 2 years and is looking for a new challenge as his current company are looking to centralise functions to the US.
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters.
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers .