Accounts Payable / Junior Accountant
Salary : $50k
Candidate Id : 1564899
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 2 Weeks
3 years accounts payable experience she is looking to develop her skills further in accounting.
- Eager to learn and develop her accounting skills (she is currently studying towards an accounting degree so she can study towards obtaining a CPA designation), she has gained over 3 years accounts payable experience within the construction industry.
- Accomplished in full cycle accounts payable, setting up processes and having sole responsibility for a company's accounts payable function.
- Experienced in: Full cycle accounts payable; journal entries; accruals; creating new vendor accounts; reconciling and processing expenses; credit card reconciliations; preparing monthly accounts payable reports.
- She comes across as proactive with a good sense of initiative and eagerness to learn.
- Systems experience: Timberline; Quickbooks and MS Excel (intermediate)
A highly self-motivated individual she is focused on achieving her goals and exceeding expectations in everything she does (she is also a competitive athlete). She has been with her current company for over 18 months, responsible for establishing the accounts payable processes and solely responsible for the accounts payable function. There’s no more room to develop her skills further with this company, so she is looking for a new accounts payable position or junior accounting position that will provide her with the opportunity to experience and develop accounting skills in other areas and grow with the department. She is determined to obtain her a CPA designation and is currently studying towards a BBA so she can enrol in the CPA program.
She has great communication skills, has a positive and friendly manner and comes across as collaborative and committed.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers.