Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Salary : $75K
Candidate Id : 1209327
Location : Vancouver
Availability : Immediate
She has extensive real-estate experience
- A highly experienced Executive Assistant she has over 10 years experience supporting Presidents and Executive level management on a 1:1 basis.
- She has a strong real-estate background and knowledge, as she has been a licensed Realtor for the past 10 years. She has worked as a Realtor in between her roles as an Executive Assistant.
- Experienced in: managing calendars, scheduling & coordinating meetings; screening calls & emails, taking minutes; typing reports; preparing lease agreements, drafting legal documents, service contracts and insurance plans; maintaining lease and contract files; preparing PowerPoint presentations and marketing material; travel management; office management; supervising office administrators; preparing expense reports; inventory control; payroll and budget management.
- A highly organised, efficient, diligent professional. She is skilled at multitasking and building rapport and trust quickly. She has a great sense of initiative and has a proactive approach.
- Technical Skills: Typing 60+ wpm; Advanced MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
We would highly recommend meeting this candidate for consideration for an Executive Assistant role. She is dependable, on the ball, is great at prioritising a heavy workload, resourceful and highly efficient. She is also very personable and has excellent written and oral communication skills.
In between her roles as an Executive Assistant she has worked as a Realtor, catering to her passion of real estate. She has a good understanding of the real-estate industry and contractual requirements.
She is now looking for a permanent position as an Executive Assistant (she has not renewed her Realtor's license) and would ideally like to work in the real-estate industry as an Executive Assistant.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers .