Payroll & Benefits Administrator (PCP & CPM)
Salary : $55K
Candidate Id : 1529786
Location : Burnaby, Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta
Availability : Immediate
PCP certified with over 4 years experience. She is currently studying towards the CPM certification.
- PCP certified and payroll & benefits specialist, she has over 4 years payroll and benefits experience. Currently studying towards the CPM she is looking for a payroll position that will utilise her experience.
- Accomplishments include: Management of a full payroll implementation from Quickbooks to ADP Workforce Now
- Experienced in: Full cycle payroll for union and non-union staff; US & Canadian Payroll; hourly, salaried payroll; journal entries; GL reconciliations; benefits and HR administration
- A highly educated, self-motivated payroll specialist. She has strong communication and interpersonal skills
- System experience: ADP WFN; Quickbooks; ADP Pay@work, People@work and EZlabor
A capable, determined and self-motivated individual she is keen to find a position that will utilise her PCP and CPM certification and experience in payroll and benefits administration.
She has very strong communication skills, has a friendly and positive attitude and she prides herself in being known for having great customer service skills. She was in her last position for over 3 years, she has great tenure.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers