Payroll & Benefits Administrator, HR Administrator, Accountant
Salary : $58k+
Candidate Id : 1528607
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 2 Weeks
She has over 15 years experience in payroll, benefits, HR and accounting.
- Currently studying towards the PCP, she is on track to obtain this certification by the end of 2017. She has over 15 years payroll, benefits, HR and accounting experience in the automotive and marketing sectors.
- Accomplishments include: Being solely responsible for the Payroll, Benefits and HR for a company of 120 staff; project managing the implementation of Payworks, converting from ADP, for a company consisting of 120 staff.
- Experienced in: Full cycle payroll for non-union staff of up to 120 salaried; hourly and commissionable employees; journal entries; accruals; payroll remittances & WCB filings; benefits administration & contract negotiations; production of T4’s, T2200’s & ROE’s; preparing employment offers and termination packages; cash flow management, bookkeeping including GST remittances.
- She is a loyal & dedicated employee who has built great tenure with past employers. She has strong communication and interpersonal skills, is accommodating, approachable and willing to help where needed.
- Systems experience: ADP, PayWorks, Paymate, Clarity, Timetracker, Labour tracker, MS Excel.
She has proven to be a very loyal and committed employee, staying no less than 3 years in each of her positions which is a testament to the quality of her work and positive, can-do attitude. Her roles have always encompassed payroll, benefits administration, HR and accounting duties and she is now looking for a role that is more focused on payroll & benefits (though she is willing to help out in other areas where needed). She is willing to learn and develop her skills. She is expecting to obtain her PCP certification by the end of 2017. She is a clear communicator with a friendly manner and a great sense of initiative.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers