Junior Accountant / Accounts Payable
Salary : $35k
Candidate Id : 1557613
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : Immediate
CPA Student with 1 years accounting experience
- A CPA student with a BA from Simon Fraser University, he has gained over 1 years experience in accounts payable and 6 months experience in accounting.
- Accomplishments include: Being given sole responsibility for the Accounts Payable division, responsible for processing up to 1500 multi-currency invoices per week in his last position.
- Experienced in: full cycle accounts payable; matching, batching and coding invoices; processing invoices in multiple currencies; reconciliations; preparing and processing multi-currency cheque runs, EFT and wire transfers; month-end reporting; bank reconciliations; bookkeeping.
- A dedicated and loyal employee, he is a quick learner, has a strong work ethic and friendly manner.
- Systems experience: Sage 300 (Accpac); SAP; Quickbooks; Caseware; Profile; MS Excel (intermediate)
A team orientated, hard working and dedicated employee, he is keen to learn and develop his experience in accounting and obtain the CPA designation.
He has strong attention to detail, is resourceful and hardworking. After working in a temporary position for a short a month in a large utilities company, he was given the increased responsibility of processing all the high priority invoices (invoices valued up to $2m), due to his accuracy and productiveness. He is a quick learner, is very organised and is consistent.
He is immediately available as his temporary position he was in for 5 months ended. He is looking for an Accounts Payable or Junior Accountant position to broaden his experience in accounting.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at email@example.com
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers