Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Salary : $55k
Candidate Id : 1348939
Location : Downtown Vancouver
Availability : Immediate
Her average tenure in a position is 3 years. She is currently studying towards her PCP and has over 3 years Payroll & benefits admin experience
- 3 years full cycle payroll & benefits administration experience, she is currently studying towards the PCP designation.
- Accomplishments include: A payroll system conversion, she changed the company’s payroll system from Quickbooks and was fully responsible for sourcing, negotiating terms and implementing ADP WorkForceNow.
- Experienced in full cycle payroll (for up to 600 staff), hourly, salaried, multi-provincial and US payroll, journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, benefits administration, ROE’S, T4 processing and statements, WCB remittances and producing payroll reports.
- A bright, detail oriented, well organised individual. She has a good sense of initiative, self-motivation and great customer service and communication skills.
- Systems experience: ADP WFN, ADP PCPW, ADP Pay@Work, EZ Labour, MS Excel
A highly dedicated, switched on, intelligent individual she is keen to find a role that will fully utilise her payroll and benefits administration experience and give her the opportunity to make a positive impact on a company and team. She has great attention to detail, and enjoys problem-solving and helping make improvements to processes. She has great interpersonal skills, a positive and accommodating attitude that staff warm to very quickly. She is looking for a new a position as she wants to develop and take on more responsibilities in payroll. Her last position she felt was a step back, and was more junior than her previous role, she wasn’t utilising her full skill set in payroll and benefits admin.
Her average tenure in a position is 3 years..