Controller, VP of Finance, Director of Finance
Salary : $100k
Candidate Id : 1414782
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 1 Week
CPA, CMA designated with a PH.D in Economics
- CPA, CMA designated with a PH.D in Economics, he has a financial leader with over 22 years experience developing and implementing accounting and reporting processes mainly within the banking and financial service sector.
- Accomplishments include: Project managing the implementation of a new core accounting system at a bank. The implementation lead to the bank being bought by one of the largest banks in Europe. He wrote the scripts, conducting the performance analysis and created and implemented the business processes for it.
- Experienced in: IFRS implementations, business process reengineering, financial reporting and managerial accounting, budgeting and forecasting, risk management and due diligence, investment project analysis, internal audit, business restructuring and cost reduction, strategic planning for M&A, property accounting and management, operations management.
- A hands on, enthusiastic team player, he has strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Systems experience: MS Dynamics Navision, Sage 50, Sage 300 (ACCPAC), MS Excel (advanced), MS Project, MS Visio.
A highly efficient, diligent and self-motivated person. He takes great pride in the work he produces.
Since leaving his position as VP of Finance for a bank in Europe, he has been working as a Financial Controller in the financial sector and property management sector.
He is looking for a senior level finance role on a permanent or contract basis. He enjoys taking on roles responsible for new implementations of business processes and systems and wants to work for a company expecting growth.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers