Director of Finance
Salary : $115k+
Candidate Id : 1537346
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 2 Weeks
A highly educated (MBA, CPA, CGA, BMath & IT) Director of Finance with over 10 years senior finance and operations experience gained within the non-profit, management consultancy, manufacturing and tech industries.
- A highly educated (MBA, CPA, CGA, BMath & IT) Director of Finance with over 10 years senior finance and operations experience gained within the non-profit, management consultancy, manufacturing and tech industries.
- Accomplished in successfully establishing and developing financial policies, departments and strategic operation functions within a startup non-profit organisation; Evaluating and project managing system conversions; Business process reengineering and development for global organisations.
- Experienced in: Strategic financial management; Establishing & implementing accounting & IT systems & procedures; HR management and development; SR&ED funding; KPI reporting & analysis; Financial modelling; MD&A; Sarbanes-Oxley; Canadian & US GAAP, IFRS reporting; Multi-currency accounting; Effective staff management & mentoring.
- A highly competent and effective leader and business advisor, she has strong business acumen, a collaborative work style and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Systems experience: ACCPAC, Great Plains, Quickbooks, Crystal Reports, LaserFiche, Transact-SQL, QlikView BI, MS FRx, MS Excel (advanced)
She comes across as a highly intelligent, forward thinking, tech savvy business leader who is happy to roll her sleeves up and get involved where needed to strengthen and ensure business targets are met and exceeded. She has excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, which aid her ability to build rapport and inspire team members and executive leaders.
She is open to exploring a new position as having successfully set up
and developed the financial policies and operations within the non-profit
organisation over the last 4 years, there are little and few challenges left
and she would like to apply her skills to a new organisation and get involved
in some new projects.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-828-2828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at email@example.com
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers