Salary : $55k+
Candidate Id : 1225046
Location : Vancouver
Availability : Immediate
He has over 5 years experience in the public practice and financial services sector.
- ACA designated (equivalent to CPA, CA) accountant and financial analyst with 5 years experience gained within a public practice (Saffery Champness - UK’s top 12 Accounting Practice) and a financial services firm.
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills, he was responsible for identifying the need and creating a more streamlined and efficient cash flow analysis report for a leading financial service company. The report is now used on a daily basis to present to the CEO and senior management.
- Experienced in financial modelling, variance analysis, investigating and identifying accounting discrepancies, reconciliations, creating and implementing new procedures, audit, preparation of financial statements, IFRS.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills, he is a problem solver, enjoys a challenge and is a team player.
- Systems experience: MS Excel (advanced), Sage line 50, Hyperion, Viztopia
He is a proactive individual who a huge sense of initiative. He is a self starter, has strong analytical skills and very strong inter-personal skills. He arrived in Canada in October 2016 on a 2 year working visa and has been contracting as a financial analyst since. He is applying for Permanent Residency status and plans to make Vancouver home for the foreseeable future.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-828-2828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers.