Accounts Receivable / Credit & Collections Specialist
Salary : $45k+
Candidate Id : 1437491
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : Immediate
Accomplishments include reducing the accounts receivable aged over 90 days from 14% to 4%
- A proactive and hardworking individual who has been working as a credit, collections and accounts receivable specialist for the past 3.5 years in a construction company.
- Accomplishments include reducing the accounts receivable aged over 90 days from 14% to 4% within her last company.
- Experienced in having sole responsibility for accounts receivable, credit and collections, full cycle accounts receivable, performing credit checks, high volume and value collection calls to businesses, negotiating payment terms, building strong relationships with customers, month end reporting and forecasting.
- Effective communicator and problem solver. She is well organised, hardworking and has a good sense of initiative.
- Systems used: MS Excel, Quickbooks, Simply Accounting, Caseware, Counterpoint, Macola Reynolds & Reynolds, Eclipse.
A resourceful, self motivated and proactive individual. She has strong communication and interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and is well organised. She enjoys problem solving and liaising and developing relationships with customers, working with them to successfully convert accounts in arrears to mutually beneficial payment terms. She is looking for a new position as she was laid off from her last company due to a restructure. She is looking for a role that will utilise her experience in accounts receivable, credit & collections.