Salary : $50K
Candidate Id : 1598405
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : 1 Week
CPHR student with over 2.5 years in HR
- CPHR student (she has passed the exams she just needs to complete the experience requirements to certify), she has a Human Resources Management Certificate, and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She has gained over 2.5 years in HR in the non-profit and engineering sectors.
- Accomplishments include: Being given the responsibility for all the HR needs of 2 main areas within a large engineering firm after only a few months working as the HR Administrator. She had to build rapport and establish trust quickly with a variety of hiring managers across the business to ensure their HR requirements we met. By taking the time to really understand each hiring manager's requirements and business she succeeded and quickly became the “go-to” person for all their HR needs.
- Experienced in: Full cycle recruitment (for a company of up to 900 staff, managing approx 40 requisitions at any one time), on-boarding, preparing offer letters, changes in employment, maintaining employee files, assisting with payroll & benefits admin, updating company policies, assisting with terminations, producing statistics reports for management, HR admin.
- A highly organised and proactive individual she works well in fast paced environments. She is an effective communicator and listener.
- Systems experience: Taleo, MS Office (intermediate)
She has a great attitude, she is positive, team orientated, hard working and really keen to learn. She has exceptional interpersonal skills, she builds rapport really quickly. She has taken 2 maternity contracts to broaden her HR experience and is looking for a new contract or permanent position as her current contract is coming to an end. She is looking to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. She wants to expand on what she has learnt in human resources so far and be part of a supportive, collaborative team. She enjoys recruitment and would like a role with recruitment responsibilities but she also wants to broaden her skills in other areas of HR.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-828-2828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers.