HR Advisor/ Generalist
Salary : $55k+
Candidate Id : 1548417
Location : Greater Vancouver
Availability : Immediate
She has over 9 years HR experience and is nearly CPHR designated.
- Nearly designated with CPHR (expected July 2017), she has a BSc. in business administration and over 9 years HR experience which she has gained from working within international publicly traded and private sector organisations.
- Accomplishments include: She created and delivered a 2 day training course, to line managers across the business, on interview techniques and best practice. This resulted in line managers feeling more comfortable conducting interviews, and ensured candidates had a positive experience which helped to develop the company’s employer brand. She also drafted and championed a new performance improvement and disciplinary plan.
- Experienced in: Full cycle recruitment, creating and implementing HR policies and processes, delivering training, establishing and implementing performance improvement plans and disciplinary plans, on-boarding and terminating employees.
- Languages: Fluent English, French and Arabic
- Systems experience: Taleo, MS Office (intermediate)
She’d be a great asset to a company who are looking for an HR professional who values integrity, collaboration and service delivery. She has strong experience in full cycle recruitment (including high volume, up to 300 requisitions at one time, and executive search) and is happy to take on a role heavily involved in recruitment as long as she is able to continue to develop her skills in other areas of HR as well. She has a great positive and proactive attitude, and she is passionate about developing a company’s brand and talent retention. She is looking for a new position as her contract ended with her last company (the person she was covering returned to the role). She is looking for a full time, long term contract, or permanent position within HR, Downtown or within Greater Vancouver.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-828-2828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters or email us at email@example.com
A Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers.