Job Type : Permanent,Temp to Perm
Salary : min $48k
Candidate Id : 1205924
Location : Anywhere in Greater Vancouver
Availability : 2 Weeks
A highly competent Accounts Payable Specialist with over 5 years full cycle accounts payable experience
Accounts Payable Specialist
- A highly competent Accounts Payable Specialist with over 5 years full cycle accounts payable experience within the manufacturing, retail and automotive industries.
- Accomplished in being given full responsibility for high volume, full cycle accounts payable departments.
- Experience in: Full cycle accounts payable; processing high volumes of invoices up to (2000 per week); processing high value invoices (up to $2m); producing employee expense reports; month-end and year-end accounts payable reporting; journal entries; credit card reconciliations; processing multi-currency invoices and payments; preparing manual cheques, EFT and wire transfers;, reconciling vendor statements to accounts payable ledger; accruals; intercompany reconciliations.
- A diligent, self-motivated professional. He has strong attention to detail and is reliable.
- Systems experience: JD Edwards; SAP; Oracle; MS Dynamics Great Plains; Yardi; MS Navision; MS Excel (advanced)
A hard working, dedicated and proactive individual he has gained strong experience in accounts payable. He has been solely responsible for the accounts payable function within a few companies which have had high volume and high valued invoices proving he can handle responsibility and is high organised with good attention to detail. He has been with his current company for 2 years now. He is looking to leave as he wants to broaden his experience and skills in accounts payable, there is no room for progression in his current company.
If you would like to review this candidate's full resume or have any questions regarding this candidate’s experience please contact us on 1-855-8282828 and ask to speak to one of our experienced recruiters.caA Satisfaction Guarantee:
We offer a 4-month guarantee on our permanent placements and a 10-hour guarantee on our temporary assignments.
For more information regarding our services please visit: http://marmaladerecruitment.ca/employers